GearZ Season 12 wrapped!

Another great season in the can. 

The final few episodes will air in August on Velocity and MavTV and the season will continue in reruns for the rest of the year.

I took a couple of weeks vacation right after the wrap and saw Mammoth Cave, caught Lebowski Fest, checked out the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Class of 2018 (as well as most of the other great displays), saw the Cleveland Museum of Natural History and on the way back to Nash-Vegas stopped and saw the newly on display Memphis Belle at the USAF Museum in Dayton, OH.

Now I'm prepping for a few freelance gigs.

I have a couple of music videos in the concept phase, a new short film shooting in a couple of weeks and I'm already booked the last 2 weeks of August.

Now I just need to find time to also tackle these projects around the house that I was waiting for hiatus to work on.  LOL



Comments

  1. #canon #memphisbelle #canonphotography #canon60D # usafmuseum

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts