48HR Film Project 2018 - Nashville

Tonight is the kick-off!

Who knows what genre we'll get?!?

Will the storms that they're predicting keep us indoors?

Will I get to use my new gimbal?  I'm sure I'll find a motivated shot!  😊

Stay tuned . . .

Update: Monday 8-20-18

Hey, we got thru it and our film was on time! 😊

Great work by the whole team. 

Our actors rose to the challenge. 

Irish, Will & Mac, our writers/director/producers cranked out a nice tight script.

I can't thank my crew enough.  Jackie Hayes on sound and Thomas Wolf as Key Grip / Utility worked hard all day.

Jake Johnston switched from acting to B Camera and editor.

Marcin Bela composed & performed some atmospheric music for the sound track.

Jackie conformed our final mix-down.

The Moza Air gimbal?

We shot the whole film on it.  You have to move fast on a 48HR film & it made the change in set-ups instantaneous!

I can't wait to watch it on the big screen, along with all of the other films from this wild weekend, at The Belcourt this Wednesday 8-22-2018!

Congrats to all of the teams.

Thanks & congrats, Team River Films!!!

Comments

Popular Posts