Black Friday 2023

 No, I'm not out in the madness.  I may pop out and check out the devastation later.  

I'm at home checking out spreadsheets, expenses, billing, etc . . .  starting to get ready for taxes.

One of the cats is helping me here.  LOL 😼

I'm looking forward to starting production of Season 18 of Stacey David's GearZ next week!

Our 18th season, & my 16th!  There are some changes for this go around and you'll just have to wait and see what those are going to be.  😉

I've lensed 190 episodes, so, before the end of this season I'm lined up to shoot my 200th episode!

It's been a blessing for sure.  

I'd worked with Stacey on Trucks! in the early 2000's.

Even with changes in the economy and it's ripple effect on production in the late 2000's, I had been fortunate and stayed busy.  

I had the opportunity to work on a number of low budget features and migrated to some fulltime gigs in television.  

Then after the housing crash the chance to work on GearZ came along.  

Even with the bulk of the year (thankfully) committed to GearZ I have still been able to work on other projects.  13 episodes of Nashville from Season 2 through Season 6 and I also picked up some work on Tell Me A Story, Season 2 and Young Rock, Season 3.  I've also shot multiple seasons of The Three.

This time of year always brings reflection.  

I have so much to be thankful for.  

Friends both new and old.  

My career, having the opportunity to do what I love for over 40 years.  

My family.  My pets.

There have also been many losses of friends and family, some expected and some too soon.

Be thankful for your blessings, praise through the trials, let the ones that you love know it while you can!

Happy Holidays and let's get ready for an incredible New Year!


Comments

Popular Posts