January 2022

 I can't believe that I only posted one entry last year!?!

The "new" cameras have served us well.

FS5 MkIIs one with the 18-105mm lens and the other with the 18-110mm Cine Lens.

Our new studio is up and running.  There are still a few things that the contractor is finishing up and we're getting everything moved in and set up.

We have already started filming for Stacey David's GearZ Season 16!  Early this season we will put our 200th episode in the can!  Over 150 of those have been shot by yours truly.

I've sold my original Canon DSLR and added an EOS M50 MkII to the equipment list.  I'm really enjoying it.  The 4K isn't top of the line but it's good for interview scenarios.  I think that it's a great HD camera and I use it a lot for stills.  The Phase Detect Auto focus with face and eye tracking is phenomenal.

I'm going to try to be better about posting here and finally get that YouTube channel going!

I had a great break for the holidays and even took a trip to Florida that was very enjoyable and then had to return to Nashville through bad weather followed up by a snow storm later that same week.

I hope that you all have a prosperous and very Happy New Year!

Mark

Comments

Popular Posts