Thanksgiving and the Holiday Season

 I have a lot to give thanks for.  All of those who are close to me are, for the most part, healthy.

I have lost some work but I've been blessed to still have work that has been steady enough to keep things moving forward!  Of course there are also a lot fewer things to go spend money for . . .

We wrapped Season 14 of GearZ a little later than usual because of some pandemic related adjustments to the schedule.

We have begun production on Season 15 and have some changes in the works that will be revealed in the new year.

I have been fortunate enough to pick up a few gigs from some new clients but unfortunately some of my older clients have been put on hold because of the pandemic.

My thoughts and prayers are for health, enlightenment and prosperity moving forward.

Stay safe out there.

Comments

Popular Posts