Life, the universe, etc. . .

Since my last post The Unconventional Gourmet has made it into over 30 festivals and landed so many laurels that the poster has had to be redesigned!

We even landed Best Cinematography at the 2016 Eyecatcher Film Festival, if I do say so myself.

We have another short film in the can, "Shades of Scarlet" which is wrapping up post production as I type this.

I had the opportunity to work as a camera operator on episode 6 of Season 5 of Nashville.  I'm so glad to see this show continue and employ so many talented people in the titular city.  The show has done so much for local tourism.

With a tight-knit crew I also shot a 13 episode run of Adventure Science TV at the Adventure Science Center in Nashville, wrapping up just before Christmas.  This was a lot of fun with many very cool science demonstrations.  Our young cast and the great group of scientists at the Adventure Science Center were fantastic!

We are well into season 11 of Stacey David's GearZ, with payoffs on a couple of our long term projects, the launch of 2 new projects and the return of some fan favorites!

I'm hoping to demo some new cameras soon.

2017 is shaping up to be awesome!

Comments

Popular Posts